Friday, June 25, 2010

Start of the 2010 Hurricane Season ... Tropical Depression 1 Forms... Astrological Chart

I have a friend named Shari who is a bit of an astrologist.

The moment any child is born she does a chart and checks the rising sign.

I called her from the hospital to tell her my youngest baby was born, the first thing she screamed in my ear was "YES!!! MOON IN CANCER!!! HE'S NOT GOING TO BE A DOUBLE LEO!!! YAYYY!"

Honest.... well her ex was a Leo and the idea of a double leo scared her to death. She likes Moon in Cancer, so she was happy beyond words. I just stared at the phone and shook my head and giggled. To know Shari is to love her.

So.............this is the chart for this Tropical Depression that was born just moments before an eclipse. Note, I did mention in an earlier post that this might happen.

Sun 4 Cancer
Moon 28 Sagittarius
Mercury 1 Cancer
Venus 13 Leo
Mars 10 Virgo
Jupiter 2 Aries
Saturn 28 Virgo
Uranus 0 Aries
Neptune 28 Aquarius
Pluto 4 Capricorn
North Node 11 Capricorn
Chiron 0 Pisces

Rising Sign 4 Capricorn


She said with Venus in Leo this storm will crave attention :)

And, will be a hard worker with Capricorn rising.

More on this tropical chart later...

Besos Bobbi and Shari sends her love...she's a Capricorn too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment